Wednesday 25 April 2012

Game Over

So recently I have really taken to a bit of cross stitching. I find it relaxing and love to be able to look at the finished piece knowing I've spent time on something. Ok, the down side is the thread sometimes wants to knot and that annoys the @*$# out of me, but hey. All is fair in love and war.

So in order to take some time out from painting (I seem to be getting a lot of requests for plaques and lettering at the moment even though it isn't my normal fair) I spent some time on this guy.

What do you think? I noticed on the photo the letter was uneven, yet when I examine the piece I can't see any major issues. I have been assured by the media buff of the house that cameras can do this from time to time. What would I know? I'm the arty farty one!


Other than that I've been pretty lazy again. However I am interested to see what you guy like to see in hoops. Not the normal flowers and lettering which I love to do just for the detailing. Other things, things you haven't seen before or have seen very little of. I want a new challenge now.

2 comments:

  1. I love cross stitch but my eyes are not as good as they were and it rakes sooo long. I think he looks very good, takes me back a few years lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love it! I want to go and play Mario now :)

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete