Monday 31 January 2011

Back in the swing

Back from the Midlands and back to work. I can just about reach out and touch the excitement in the room.

And it's cloudy! Which means no photos today. Great start to the week! *sigh*

I feel like I wasted my time last week. OK, so I sent off my tax return, managed to pick up some items for the wedding, and basically stared aimlessly into space. When I am not in my own home I find it so hard to do anything creative. Trust me when I say that my working space is generally my lounge and everything is pretty much a mess, but at least it's my mess. I have everything I could want at hand. So when I uproot I never feel quite... right?

But with negativity aside it would seem those little felties are a hit. Plenty of people asking for one. Which means as soon as the clouds clear I'll have to start snapping away and get those bad boys up to MISI. And I strung together a simple bracelet and necklace set. Inspired by a custom design for a family friend, I wanted to tone down the size and keep it simple. So here is a snap I took first thing this morning (see what I mean... what natural light? Grrrr, lol - but you get the idea).

Created using sterling silver findings, quartz, siam swarovski crystals and Tibetan silver spacers.



I hope everyone else has a better start to the week. Keep crafting guys, I want to see some kick ass stuff out there this week! Get me all inspired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment