Monday 10 September 2012

Halloween Craft Swappers Needed!!

Right guys, as some of you know I have been organising a Halloween Themed Craft Swap. It was all going so well... until some of you naughty people then told me you had other commitments to attend (tut tut you naughty craft people ;) kidding). So I am keeping my dates open for another week.

Interested?

Here's what I need from you:

1. You must be over 16
2. You must have a Blog/Website/Facebook page to display your swapped wares
3. You entry MUST be handmade by you!
4. You need to stick to a budget of £5.00
5. ANY craft can enter - paper crafts, knitters, sewing fanatics - any craft at all!
6. Your deadline for posting the item will be 17.10.12 - that's two weeks before Halloween. Plenty of time for you swap buddy to get their hands on your hand crafted goodies :)

Still want to have a go?

Excellent!

You now need to email the following details:


Your postal address
5 crafty likes (and the reason why)
5 random dislikes (and the reason why)
Main profession
Blog/website/Facebook url where you will most likely upload the photos from your crafty swapper. (You can offer more than one url/site)

You can send these details to me here:


On your marks, get set, GO!

1 comment:

  1. It's getting late and it's time for my beddy byes so I will email you on the morrow. x

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete